Lexlogos is always looking for talented freelance translators and professionals with more than 5 years experience in their specialization field.
If you are fluent in at least two languages, have superior writing skills in your first language, a good general education, deep knowledge in several specialization fields and would like to become part of our translation/proofreading team, please send us a cover letter and your CV.
Besides, we consider the following features as an asset:
- Translation degree/accreditation
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Proficiency in Computer Assisted Translation Tools (Cat Tools)
- Sense of responsibility and organization
- Team work capacity
- Hold a degree in other careers (engineering, medicine, finances, economy, energy, environment, social services, etc.)
- Agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement
Due to the number of CVs that we receive, we cannot always respond to every application. Therefore, we will contact you as soon as we have a project that fits your profile and specialization field.